Transcript Request - Former Student

To request an official transcript or view your unofficial transcript, go to the NCC homepage at

At the very top of the page click on “Students” and then scroll down and click “Request A Transcript.”

Under Former Students, click “Order Transcript” then “Create my account.” This account will be good for 14 days.*

*Please note that the transcript company’s website does not support Chrome.

Print Article


Article ID: 98105
Tue 2/11/20 3:53 PM
Thu 1/28/21 3:12 PM

Related Services / Offerings (2)